GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 13:32:19 +0100
Essau Gambia/Essa Sey
  Going with your peddling fiction. You are doing order than a fiction writer. I am  from a poor background but I am determine to have a life beyond the limit of the sky. Below is another paste letter towards that determination. Many will no the you mission of sensational journalism is not helping the struggle from the restoration of democracy. The bunch of what is coming from Freedom newspaper is nothing unethical and sensational news. Read below about my mission for personal development. You should know that asyslum seeker in United Kingdom cannot pursue for Higher education and have just completed BSC Honours in Feb 2006. Read below........
    Dear Mr Sanneh,

  Thank you for your recent application for MSc Environmental Protection at the University of Salford. We have just received your application from the Postgraduate Admissions Office, and hope to process it as soon as possible.

  For future reference, your Student ID Number is: @00018924.

  When communicating with us in future by email or telephone, please quote this number in future in order to aid us in assisting you.

  To learn more about our School, please visit:

  www.els.salford.ac.uk

  Information on accommodation can be obtained from:

  www.accommodation.salford.ac.uk

  Best wishes,

  Peter Michael Gothard
  Admissions and Placement Assistant
  School of Environment & Life Sciences
  Peel Building
  University of Salford
  M5 4WT
  Tel: 0161 295 5525
  Email: [log in to unmask]

Essau Gambia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Be decent in your presentation Karim Sanneh. Why the insults and cries??
Your asylum was denied and you are currently facing a judge in the UK. Why
don't you show up during the last hearing? My information is that you moved
from Manchester to the upcountry just to avoid being deported. How long will
you be avoiding the Home office immigration agents? You are the most
unstable person today. With all these noises, Karim is an illegal in the UK.
Shame brother. Look, there are friends of yours very close to me and they
are revealing a lot about you. I just don't wanna pen all I know about you
for the sake of decency. Since Jaiteh has call for decency, I will never
insult you. I will address the issues as we go. If you want a matured debate
stop the insults. Say hi to the Ghetto boys. Karim no longer lives in
Manchester. Deny this and I will come with more information.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい