GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:06:48 +0200
Thank you Kabir for this wonderful news . Please don't bother yourself about these so-called critics of Mugabe who always present the White men's version of the Zimbabwe issue which is their own creation .I some time wonder  how long will these people continue to rely on the West in order  to understand Africa's political , economic and Social crises we are facing today .

Luntang