GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:06:47 EDT
"Hey," Joe Sambou.

Yasum. Whatup?

"you know what I said, so you can act the fool you are." Joe Sambou.

OK.

"You folks cannot do your dirty deeds in the dark and come here to pretend
you want a progressive Gambia." Joe Sambou.

And you want us to let you pretend you want a progrssive Gambia and then
come here to do your dirty deeds I suppose. Which one of us is the bigger  fool?

"Why don't you tell Gambians of your role behind the scenes?" Joe  Sambou.

If I were you, I would let behind-the-scenes roles stay right there and not
see the light of day. Are you afraid those roles are not amenable to
suppression as PDOIS is wont to wish? That reminds me, I've never seen you speak
njago here Joe or Jola. I don't believe you are really either. Welcome to
Mandinglish though. Anke Touriyaa!

"As I write, you and you cohorts both on the ground and in the diaspora are
scheming to con folks?" Joe Sambou.

your. settle down. Where do I remember these words 'con artist'? DIeu  la
voulu.

"You run around scheming about unity when you are still pushing your tribal
agenda." Joe Sambou.

I have a suggestion since you seem frustrated by your closet tribalism; Try
a different approach. Try unity among various tribes. Unless of course you do
not feel a sense of belonging to any tribe. Don't peddle that crap here.  Old
Rosencrantz shared with me 'Show me a man without culture and I'll show you
a marauding cannibal devoid of compunction". Old Crantz is up to som'n
methinks.  And mbarangbiringbiring the ire of unbridled charlatanry are embedded the
extremities awe-inspiringly laying bare for all Gambia's sober, unbeknownst
to  the uncouth. Nnabinna Eesaa said:................ This is your exercise for
 the week.

"Your group on the ground talked about unity this and that, who are you
uniting with?" Joe Sambou.

Our group. Part of PDOIS' target for governance. I guess you just have  to
deal with us one way or the other. I suggest you be upfront with  us starting
now.

"You took advantage of the rift in NDAM and all of a sudden there is  unity."
Joe Sambou.

There was a rift in NDAM? Let's say you're right here. That indicates to me
that when Mbarodi formed NDAM and PDOIS extolled their virtues even as  they
swore not to desire NDAM, PDOIS taught me how you take advantage of  erstwhile
rifts. Much like our friend Yahya takes advantage of Teherano-US and
Taiwano-Chine rifts. Allah/God does work in mysterious ways. What is gonna  happen
next is that the global sieve will part the wheat from the chaff. I see  you
cannot fathom the burden.

"This discussion was to address Sontou's comments regarding the  intellectual
opinion of PDOIS amongst other things," Joe Sambou.

You must have missed it. You see Suntou desired to accrue PDOIS some  further
goodwill by asking the question "Why is PDOIS and  NDAM Misunderstood?" After
my Suntou (And don't try to take him away  from me) corrected the inadvertent
error, the question morphed to  "Why is PDOIS Misunderstood". As we
contemplated the question in earnest, Suntou  came to the twin conflict; "Or is it that
PDOIS Misunderstands". In the  interim, I smoked you and Rene out of your
dugouts and mbarangbiringbiring the  sophistry (which is vintage PDOIS) of
confused discernment ensued to this  resultant impasse of practically unaddressable
tribalism for you. Do you get it  now?? In effect, a genuine attempt to help
you help yourself fizzled. You should  consider going to Yahya's farm. Wouldn't
that be a guffaw. Teams of APRC,  UDP/NRP, and PDOIS toiling side by side on
Yahya's farm to see who is the most  productive where it matters. If Yahya
wants to put such an occasion together, I  pledge $1000.00 to Barajally farms in
Yahya's name. And I'm dead serious. I  know, PDOIS ish too beeg to vork vith
iginoramus..es. Allahuma Aaamannaa bimaa  anthalta wattabaana Rrasoola
faqfirnaa Maa 'A Ssaadiqeen.

"but I will also address your type in the process." Joe Sambou.

Yes I said that already. It is part of the sleep with eyes wide-open. This
is too heavy for your heart Joe.

"The same folks at the Post are right here, Rashidiki, so, let it rip." Joe
Sambou.

Are they?? Let what rip? I think you're supposed to share with us What
PDOIS' value was. WHy should Gambians vote for PDOIS especially after senile
abandon has set in? I can't hear you.

"Chi Jaama" Joe Sambou.

See you later aligator. I'm not gonna have you give up on me so  cluelessly.

Haruna Quick Maane, Dobo, Touray Darbo. Haruna QMDT Darbo. D-squared that  is.

Joe