GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:50:17 -0400
madam ceesay ,this is funny indeed. i once got a phone call from a gambian
man who was invited into britain by his girl friend .well they got married
later .this boy i never met. he knew my wife ,they use to live in the same area
in the gambia. he said he wanted to speak to me ,i was surprised ,but i said
who are you ? he said his name and i said how did you get my number he said
it was given to him by my wife's brother. i said fine how can i help you ? the
man came with a complete tumderbolt .he said his britsih wive's mother was
always insisting that they sleep together .he said the mother is saying he
should devorce the daughter and marry her instead ,they can move to some
where esle. this boy was comfuse . i said what are you talking about  ? he
said the mother is very rich .i said what ? he said ,he wasn't working so he
wants advice .i said to him ,i am not a scholar in any way ,but if because of
money you betray your wive and sleep with her mother ,your life is ruine .you
are finished !!!!!!. he said well ,then i will stick with my wive. i said to him
move away from the devil and tell your wive what her mother was
insniuatiing .yes people do have this strange situations.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい