GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:32:04 -0800
Hello, Ousman and Jabou, I can't see myself voitng for Hillary and I can't see myself voting for
McCain or Romney either.  Perhaps I'll just not vote for President, can't you do that?  Just
abstain and vote for the things on the ballot that you want?  I'll need to find that out.

I've had voting so engrained in me from my parents that I can't see myself staying at home, I'd
have to vote for someone, even if it's a silly protest vote like voting for Chloe, or my mom's cat
Binks, or Bugs Bunny, as a write-in candidate.  Or perhaps, we all should just start voting for
Obama as a write in if he doens't get the Democratic nomination?  Now how's that for "change we
can believe in"?  Can you imagine, someone getting elected by write in?

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい