GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:24:44 +0000
From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Ginny, the writer i believe is trying warning consumers as to the hidden nature of some ingredients in every day food we consume. Just two days ago an undercover reporter was exposing how supermarkets in Britain lie about the content in your food products, you can search on chanel4, desparches. The writer may be a nutritionist or whatever. The best thing for muslims consumers to do is, check that the product is suitable for vegetarians, this covers us also.
Products with GELATINE contains animal fats, that is evident, and gelatin is in many sweet products, yogourts, fish, and many other soft processed foods, this is to make the food thick and may be taste better.
the best thing for those of us concern can do is, put the product codes in google an see what comes out.
thanks