GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 05:38:30 PDT
Hi Everyone,

I do not have anything to add to what has already been said. I find this
whole thing absolutely disgraceful. The person who who ordered Mr Nyassi's
abduction should act immediately to have him released or charged; or the
President of the Republic, who presumably is aware of the case, should be
seen to be defending the constitution. All patriotic Gambians and friends of
The Gambia are embarrassed by such acts, to put it mildly.

Momodou