GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:06:20 PDT
Solomon,
I have to agree with you that it was a blaaaaasssst in Hotlanta and the
Seattle team wished they came up with the trophy. This was our first time
and a good learning experience and would like to extend our sincere thanks
to Baboucar Sillah and the rest of the organising committee. Please be
informed that we will do it all over again in the year 2000 by the Grace of
the Almighty Allah.
God Bless and Peace Be Upon All
Alasana Bah