GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yankuba Badjie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:39:47 PDT
Hello fellows:
Lets first thank Omar for throwing in this important and critical phrase to
the L.I would also like to let all those who checked the Phrase out,
especially with different options that I'm proud of you all. But I'm still
not really convinced to belief that this is not a big deal."Of Cause it is".
Yes! it works with all other options White Blue brown whatever. But my
question or doubt is why did they used a NEGROES to be the DEFAULT? If I get
some clarification here then I will be fine. I wish everyone the best of
luck in the H-field.

><>Badjie-Bassen<><
Student Miami University