GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
babucar jaata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:29:18 +0100
I was very sad and socked when I came across the death of your father.
Any way accept my colondence
as every human being must past through this pace.  We only pray if find
us on the right thing and the right time.

May his soul rest in perfect peace and the rest of Muslims passed
before..

Babou manjang (ndey's friend) in Slough also send condolence to you .

Al-LAHU ABAR

BABUCAR BOYE JAATA