GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:57:41 +0100
Jabou you wrote,

<<<Getting the information is as simple as calling the Gambian embassy
in Washington, and please don't tell me that you cannot do that! So what
else
is new.>>>

Well Jabou, it is all said and done. It is as simple as anything for Tombong
and co to check this up with the Embassy. I would have thought as part of
good practice the first thing Tombong would have done was to follow it up
through the Embassy.  We have been going through these cirlces and anytime
the government abuses an individual's rights is called anti Jammeh but that
won't stop us from fighting against any injustice. Am even suprised that
even those who don't believe the story are coming up with unfounded and
unrealistic analysis they call facts.

The Struggle Continues!!
Ndey Jobarteh