GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:33:02 EDT
<< I would also urged every member of the L  including myself to join GESO in
order to address the educational crisis at home. I would also suggest that
GESO should include membership dues in its activities in order to raise more
money in sponsoring more school kids as well as widening its activities at
home.

Ndey,

Thanks for the update on the situation at home. It is a very sad one. Also,
thanks for urging people to join GESO because it is definitely one way we can
all make a difference. Infact, we do have a requirement for membership dues.
For those interested in joining GESO, we will be happy to send you a copy of
the organization document and any aditional information you may need.

Jabou Joh