GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:24:02 EST
Tombong,

This is a piece that I never wanted to see, read or hear about. However,
circumstances that warrant its release occurred. Thus, the only alternative
that I am left with is read it. It's very unfortunate.

Nevertheless, I will hold on to my opinion about the foiled conspiracy and an
attempt to overthrow The Gambia government until further details emerge.
However, I must commend you for your continuing commitment in keeping us
informed. It is indeed greatly appreciated. Please keep it up.

God Bless The Gambia!

Seedy Saidykhan