C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2019 17:14:48 -0500
Me too and I tired to unsusb and it is impossible. Heard the list
changed to Facebook. I joined years ago to get info for my grandson with
CP. He is now a young man and just finished his sophomore year at
Harvard. Pretty much wheel chair bound and misses classes because of
pain but doing well overall. Yoga helps the most and strength training.