CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:49:00 -0700

Dear Deborah,

You are very courageous to admit to deliberately flouting the gluten
prohibition on this forum. I imagine you may hear from quite a few people
about it. It's like going to an AA meeting and admitting that every now and
then you like to knock one back.

This illness makes me mad too, especially because it immensely complicates
my social life.

The only thing that helps me is to notice that as serious illnesses go(and
this is one)-I'll take this to any others I can think of!

Good luck to you. I'm sure you will be fine, as you have correctly
identified denial as a "stage".

Michael