GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jamba jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:42:52 +0000
Jabou, you have demonstrated that you are a very dignified person, you have
nothing to worry about, a few self rigtheous persons assuming that you would
be blindly following their stance is clearly a sign of expecting people to
be donkeys that can be kicked and lead to slaugther as they wish. Am very
glad that you have stand firm in defending the truth. This after all is a
struggle of principles if you realise that some one has derailed you reserve
the right as a free person to express and expose such inconsistency, instead
of doing as others have done ignore the obvious and try to assasinate your
pricipled position.  I hope those accusing you would help and express as
they always do on every issue what they think of Darboes praise of former
SOS SEDAT JOBE.
It is as many people observed a dual hypocrisy, after all Darbo has always
been critical of Jammehs foreign polcy and Dr. Jobe was the main adviser and
executor of such a policy. Well if this was not the case can someone help
clarify for me who was the architect. If it happens that Jobe was a lame
duck minister then what was he doing there all along just operating like a
willing marrionette. I hope Darbo and those attacking the Intergrity of
Jabou simply because she dares to speak truth, would realise that people are
not owned like sheep and therefore expect to tow a particular line or
support withou rationalising, that is no more. Sister Jabou needless to tell
you, you are entitled to disagree with any one as long as you are convinced
that you are defending what is just ane truthful. Never mind those that what
despise you because they expect you to sing from the same hymn sheet. Your
right to differ is always unconditional and absolute.