GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:13:27 +0000
Hamjatta, your presentations are just understood by yourself perhaps with
you intellectual friend KB. You see the purpose of education is not to be
too clever because you achieve the very opposite of what you intend, at the
moment all you do is just take huge text books and remove chunks of non
relevant material manipulate it and dump it in the Gambia-L, that was why I
took the liberty to expose you not as a moron but as some one suffering
cyber neurotic syndrome. You are so carried away by this internet you
believe that you are addressing the world. Youy live in a false world in as
much as you have potentials you are wasting it by regurgitating philosophers
that are not relivant to our economic reality. After all all you narrate
here is just understood by people of you intellectual level, very advanced.
People like me who are morons cannot decipher the sense of you high
intellectual masturbation. I hope you will from now on try to deal with
reality and spare us you superlatives and velvety adjectives, afterall, all
we want to know is how does The Gambia redress it chronic syndrome of trade
and budget deficits. If you can come up with a strategy and spare us the
archaic philosophers, the you will earn my respect otherwise I will just
treat what you say with a pinch of salt.