GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PA NDERRY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 03:05:51 -0700
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' State guard s-Lt Isatou Sanyang absconds to Germany,Lt Mama Njie 'ataya' brewer to Lt.
  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh' State guard s-Lt Isatou Sanyang absconds to Germany
  Lt Mama Njie from 'ataya' brewer to Senior officer at the State Guard.
  An interesting story surrounds Lt Mama Njie a female soldier at the State guard. Lt Mama Njie is from Talindingkunjang. She is about 6ft tall. She was chosen to rise above the ranks for very silly reasons.

  Bufaaleh picks on Jammeh again-More revelations!!
  Mama Njie brews 'ataya' till 2 am or later than that.
  According to our state house source Mama Njie is personally very close to the big man President Jammeh. She serves as a state guard and another hidden purpose inside the premises.
  Mama Njie brews 'ataya' for the President until late night why?
  Why does she brew 'ataya' for the man only when he goes to Kanilai? Why does Zienab stay in Banjul when this Njie chick is brewing 'ataya' for the Gambian President about 100 km away?
  More on Mama Njie,Soldiers were promoted based on merit?
  President Jammeh did not care about the deal he was offered this means the struggle continues. He has to be sent out of the state house by any means necessary. His banditry will be exposed beyond redemption.
  This Mama Njie female soldier he promoted could the cause of an uprising in The Gambia. It was deliberate and dirty. According to our source in the State house Mama Njie failed her cadet exams at the Fajara barracks. She never made it.
  At the end she was promoted because she brews green tea for the President. The President and Mama Njie know what we mean by the other hidden role she plays.
  What is strange is why would she stay until late hours with the President when she is not in uniform? Why would she dress in 'changals' when brewing 'ataya' for the President?
  Mama Njie and President Jammeh have angered close state guards and they will pay the price.
  Isatou Sanyang absconds to Germany. Why?
  Close state house sources have revealed that another female soldier by the name of Isatou Sanyang absconded to Germany some months back. It is a big disgrace for the Presidency. This female soldier according to sources was on leave but decided to stay in Germany at the end of her vacation. She has genuine reasons to fear for her life. Isatou according to sources was also close to President Jammeh before absconding. A soldier asked this question to another while I was standing by i.e. "Was Isatou not going to be the second Mama Njie if she stayed?"
  President Jammeh causing animosity amongst female soldiers who are not his wives? Him as the commander in chief?
  He may as well kill all his state guards because everything we write here comes from them anyway. Jammeh himself knows who Lt Mama Njie and Soldier Isatou Sanyang are!
  The state house has been turned into a late night bar. This is a big disgrace for our country. Too bad for us. Just too bad. This is what President Jammeh calls promoting soldiers based on merit? Well the complaints are coming from his own state guards now. The promotions were not based on merit. As far as Mama Njie is concerned her height and her late night shows gave her the rank. Next we will reveal something on Timothy. The name is not Gambian, it is strange and we have details on this Timothy funny name.

Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 (Archive on Wednesday, June 28, 2006)
Posted by PNMBAI  Contributed by PNMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:  3.50                        Rating:   3    The evil Jammeh wil definetly fall dow INSALLAH,the time boom is ticking..May god bless Pa and peace loving Gambians            Rating:   2    This paper is not relevant as far the gambia's problems are concern. Pa is stupid fool.            Rating:   3    As long as Allah is with Jammeh and the humble Gambians, the evil will continue to fail.            Rating:   3    You are nobody to be able to deal with Pa Nderry. Fuckn penishead.            Rating:   5    Your paper stands for gambia'sdisintergration but you will fail insallah.            Rating:   3    secka is not released like you are going to lie in your next bullshit bulletin            Rating:   1    you never learn do you i am mama njies husband i will deal with you panderry mbai.            Rating:   5    This is good! so good to expose the extra marital activities.            Rating:   5                Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]