GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:30:11 -0700
Ebou Colly and Ebrima Chongan,
 thank you for telling the world the true colours of
these bandits ruling our nation today.There is no
doubt the country is in the wrong hands,the country is
in hands of cruel and criminals who have no regard for
human dignity.

The arrest and trnsfered of former yugoslav president
slobodan Milosevic to a war crimes court in the hague
is a warning for cruel stateman like Jammeh.
Keep up the good work.
Saihou

=== message truncated ===