GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:45:02 -0500
Abdoul,
 It is paramount that we agree to disagree. The gist of my posting, and
overall concern is your insinuation that there exist among us "a group
whose only agenda is subversive propaganda" and that the "SILENT majority"
are the ones only interested in the FACTS. That notion is was propelled me
to respond to your posting. I just think that we should be very careful
with that labelous notion because Gambia belongs to all of us and we all
want what's best for this country. We just happen to differ in strategy.

Again, you and I are good friends and I am supremely confident that you
are too smart to join those who view us as outcast simply because of our
non-conventional viewpoints. We are your sons, daughters, nephews, etc etc.
We are ONE big family. IMHO, there is NOTHING titillating about being a
proud "SILENT majority" while your own brothers and sisters are being
subjected all kinds of crimes against humanity. I also agree that we should
not just point out the bad,  but also show the good being done. And some
of us are already doing that. May I also close by stating the subscribers
are the ones to benefit from this. Anyone refusing to be informed by
neither fora is only doing the disservice to themselves. Thanks for your
thoughts Ablie. Talk to you later

George.