GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:02:52 PST
Hi Mr. Sallah, Thanks for your respond. You mentioned that both constitions
did not have  term limit for a sitting president but could you lament on
some other  minor differnces which i did not ask?
Actually, i did not have the copy of both constitutions right now so i will
appreciate if you can send phamphlets to me. If original copies are sent, i
will reimburse you with the cost and handling charges.
Thanks
LAMIN PF MANNEH