GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essau Gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 12:07:56 -0400
Fatoumatta you seems to be petty and very folish, excuse me for my language
G L readers. You better get a life and stop this low life. If you have a
beef with the Freedom Newspaper, you better email its editor and sort out
the matter with him than making unsubstantiated allegations. Or  you are
another liar on the GL to accuse people without evidence?? You have been
running your hate mouth against these young committed and dynamic Gambians
interested in empoweing our people through their medium. What is stopping
you from launching a pro-Jammeh website? Or you mean to tell me that you own
the confidential blog?

By the way, how is life in DC? I hope you are coping.  Lamarana Jallow could
be your relative. No jokes. Or you wanna dispute this? F Jallow could be a
double agent. Gambians should watch out.  This is not the time the first
that the mouthy F Jallow has been accusing people without proves. You have
reduced yourself as a towncrier in our mids. You don't mean to tell me that
you writes better English than these folks at Freeom? Double check the
gramatical flaws in your daily postings and spelling mistakes. Shame on to
this Gambian DC girl. Guess what, stop throwing stone when your live  in a
glass house. We know you and don't provoke Essau to profile you. I don't
have time for your nonsense. You owe an apology to Pa Nderry, Essa Sey and
Lamarana Jallow. You seem to have a complex for these people. Period. Read
me with an open mind. Chi Jaama Sister!!

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい