GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:23:22 +0100
Hamjatta,
I Am directed by the Central Committee of PDOIS to request for a copy of the
letter which is supposed to have been addressed to PDOIS by the Movement For
The Restoration Of Democracy In the Gambia UK inviting us to participate in
the London Briefing session of 28 February 2001. We would also like to know
whether the letter was sent by e-mail or through the post.

Your cooperation should be highly appreciated.

Greetings
Halifa Sallah
for the Central Committee