GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:27:40 +0000
Dampha,

Now that people have received first hand information from FOROYAA (PDOIS's
own publication) on developments that have taken place since the repeal of
decree 89 as well as the process of registering a political party in The
Gambia, can you tell the Lers what you make of it? If what is posted by
FOROYAA, extracts of which I  quoted word for word are anything to go by,
who is confusing the opposition, me or you?  When I advised you and others
not to jublilate too soon because of information circulating around town you
went into high gear calling a lier. Now, who lied to his own comrades by
wilfully feeding them with lies in order to mislead them?

Have a good day, Gassa.