GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:35:19 +0100
"We therefore, hope these incidences are not pre-planned operations and policies of the very authority that is supposed to provide protection to these victims. In our opinion, this would confirm President Museveni's statement that the victims of the war are like grasshoppers gathered in a pot (camp) and are biting (killing) one another. If true, this would be a very serious and worrying development indeed."

Well done my brethren.  Information is a powerful weapon.  By informing ourselves and the entire world, we will be wiser in knowing how to deal with these blood-suckers and all other and future problems and the root causes to them.

And should we on top of this manage to stand together, we will never fall!!.  Uganda, and indeed Africa as a whole is bleeding - it needs the efforts of many, if not all of us.

Political awareness is the key.  Uganda and Africa should come first before our tribes, regions and religions or the dollar ($).

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango