GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Moses Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 02:16:01 EST
Joe,
 I like this piece. In fact three years ago, I took a course in cultural
anthropology,
and we had the opportunity to see the true gem.
 If the true statue of liberty made it to Ellis Island, the face of liberty
will truly be justified.
 Thank you for the lesson. You cited some good cross references for those who
may want to perform an inquiry.
Keep pressing on.
Freedom for all or Freedom for none.
Matarr.