GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 05:56:22 PDT
Gambia L,

Some time ago, a list member - I forgot who the person was - wrote to the L,
asking for addresses of Gambian Associations overseas. Well, below are two
addresses of Gambian associations in the UK, provided/supplied by my
bereaved sister, Ndey Jobarteh:

1. Gambia Youth Association (GYA)
   28 Ashdale House
   Woodbery Down Est
   London N4 2RZ
   Or
   GYA
   P.O.Box 10333
   London NW1 1WP
   UK

2. The Gambia Association of Great Britain
   7 Hulton Drive
   Alexandra Park
   Manchester M16 7AA
   England

Meanwhile, I have been requested to transmit this piece of information to
the L, for the benefit of those Gambia L subscribers living in the UK.

The announcement goes:

Yaram Arts and Sports Wish to invite everyone to a grand concert in London
with top Senegalese singer ALieu Mbye-Nder and the SETSIMA Group.

Venue: Elite Night CLub
       229 Lower Clapton
       London E5 8EG