GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jamba jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:36:06 +0000
Thanks Hamjatta you see Jamba jobe, is typical traditional name which if you
fail to appreciate you may ask. Again this is what I mean by your style of
arguing, you always try to derail instead of dealing with the substantive
issue you would reather we engage about morality of self rigtheouness,
claiming to be those who are moral apostles condeming others alleging about
things that you can never proof even whereas I do smoke jamba are you
infering that you are better than those who do. There is no definitive thing
about the neurological state of those who smoke yet you stand condeming
them.  This clearly confirms how pechant you can be, if you are what
epitomises sanity then god bless The Gambia. I hope you would have read by
now my private mail to you which would help you if you are a concenscious
person, but then I doubt it because if you were instead of pretending
otherwise you would have acknowledge the benefits. Anyway I cannot do more
than to share and help you broaden your sensitive, narrow minded highly
inflated ego.

SAUL.