GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:58:20 -0500
Although the majority mean well and intend to educate their fellow brethren.  However, by forwarding these kinds of messages, we are actually providing a vehicle for these truth-twisters to get their messages across.  I'd rather we point people to sites where legitimate information can be obtained and also caution that there are sites with the sole intent of thwarting the message(s) of the holy books.

Soffie