GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheriff Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:36:37 -0500
On behalf of the Gambian Society in New York, I am directed to invite each
and everyone of you with your families to our fundraising  TOBASKI party.
This party will take place on Saturday march 18th from 10pm  onwards at our
community center located at 1230 Jerome Ave. between 167 and 168 street.

The Gambian Society in New York, Inc. was founded in 1994 and since then
serves as a mutual aid organization with a mission to promote common
understanding and unity among Gambians  in the greater New York metropolitan
area.  The society assists new arrivals with transition to life in America
and provide funeral assistance to bereaved families in the community.  The
society is governed by an executive board and is supported by monthly dues
of $10.00
We welcome your contribution towards the development of the community at
large.
For questions we could be reached at 1230 Jerome Ave, Bronx NY 10452 or call
@ (718) 2930500 or fax (718) 2930800.