GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:59:38 EST
Ansumana:

Question?  I don't recall Hamjatta sending that piece to the L, so was is sent to you in private?

If it was indeed a private email from Hamjatta
, I have lost all respect for you and I rue the day that I stuck my neck out on the assumption that you had seen the light in respect to your wrongs.

But no, to add insult to injury, you have stuck it to the brother once again.

To say that I am completely disgusted and horrified by what I see as blatant treachery and callous senselessness would be an understatement.

Regrards,
Yus