GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:49:02 -0000
Sanusi,
I certainlt sympathize with you. Yaya Jammeh is not going any where this
October. I will bet you on that. No elections is going to ouster President
Jammeh.
ON Chongan, Sam Sarr and Co., I recommend we discuss all human right
violations. If we are discussing only after the coup, what qualifies once a
terror like Chongan to play victim and condemn any other terror?

lamin Ceesay.