GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:46:31 +0100
Ansumana,
                  Disinformation campaign is a form of psychological
warfare. I am sure your knowledge of military science would attest to this
fact. Let me assure you that deception is no longer possible. Every thing
will be clear and PDOIS' integrity will be defended with overwhelming
thoroughness.
Thugs disguising as democrats will be exposed. Those who have presided over
the poverty and ignorance of our people and those who are still presiding
over the ignorance of our people cannot legitimately  be called democrats.
There is a third road and that is the road to eradicate the poverty and
ignorance of our people on which the politics of intimidation and inducement
thrive. Those who would like to be accomplices of the further impoverishment
and stultification of the minds of our people do not want that third road to
be seen by any one. This is why they must link PDOIS to the past or the
present in order to negate the third road. The Gambian People however, are
not fools. They will discover who their best sons and daughters are. I have
mentioned some where how Sidia Jatta has established a fund by reducing his
income from the National Assembly. These are not the types of leaders -
parasites want. Lumpen intellectuals and ragtag soldiers always hunger to be
linked to patrons from whom they can curry favour. This is the only way they
can share the booty.
I know very well how to handle insolence. Take the April 10 incident you
mentioned. Sheikh Ndow and Surahata Danso, two FOROYAA reporters were the
only reporters in the country who testified before the coroner's inquest.
They made it categorically clear that the children were killed by bullets.
One of them is a member of the Central Committee of PDOIS. One of them was
the first to make such testimony thus leading the way for others to tell the
truth they knew. How then dare you make such criminally slanderous remarks
that we did not investigate the death of students.Once the dust regarding
the invitation is settled, I will free myself from my responsibility as a
party
representative to deal with all fabrications as a Gambian citizen like your
very self.

Greetings
Halifa