GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:42:59 -0500
kujabi:

While i respect your opinion on the issue of neutrality, and marvel at your
soothsayer skills. I will like to inform you that, the issue you are raising
has already been amicably resolved by the two concerned parties. It is
behind us.

Oh! by the way, you will be called upon when your services are required.

NB; I have never known nor have i ever associated with a DEVIL in my life.

Watch yourself!
Harona.