GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:41:22 -0500
Hello G.lers,
Elections in the Gambia are just at the corner. The Gambia is about to
enter a very crucial stage in her history.
Maroon Jammeh is willing to do everything possible to stay in power and
thinks that he can do so easily IF EVEN THE GAMBIA WILL TURN INTO A BISS.
We Gambians both IN and OUT of the Gambia should all stand together to save
the Gambia.We should be ready for a scarify to see that the Gambia is save.
Unless God saves us,we in the Gambia are heading towards confrontation. We
on the ground know quit well that if even Maroon Jammeh electrifies the
whole Gambia,make every village to have access to modern telecommunication,
make every village to have modern health centers and a modern road network,
the majority of Gambians will not vote for Maroon Jammeh in October. MAROON
JAMMEH KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. HIS BAD DEEDS HAVE OVERCOME ALL THE GOOD HE
DID OR MIGHT DO.
This Killer is not willing to listen to the majority and his adviser are
not willing to show his the right path. As the GPU put it "when the history
of Africa come to be written, the part played by our intellectuals called
to serve when Africa needs them the most will deserve whole chapter on how
they mislead generation into the arid wilderness". I am not proud of so-
called interlectuals like Kebba Joker Jobe, Sedat Jobe and the rest of the
so-called interlectual core backing Maroon Jammeh regime. With my degree
from the GETTOES in Banjul I am very proud of knowledge that those DEGREE
holders. Why cann"t these so-called interlectuals come out plain and
explain to the Gambian people that what ever good that killer Jammeh did,
his bad deeds over come all that good he did or might do. He is the one who
ordered the killing of 14 school going kids and the mining of many others.
Seven years ago Killer Jammeh was a poor soldier who cannot even pay his
house rent, today he is boasting that even his grand-grand children will
never be poor.
This KILLER DESERVE NO GOOD.