GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:37:25 -0000
Musa Jeng.

You don't seem to get it. My original reaction to your rambling may or may
not have been sent correctly. Mr. Njie's entrepreneurship has ABOLUTELY NO
RELEVANCE to the issues raised by Mr. Njie, Mr. ceesay and many others
including myself. Even though we sympathise with Mr. Njie, we still believe
that Globe travel agency has a responsibility towards its customers. In the
words of Abigail Van Burren "If you want a place in the sun, you've got to
put up with a few blisters"

Therefore rather than trying to justify Mr. Njie's failure to offer a FULL
APOLOGY, you could have apologised on his behalf or just SHUT UP!!!

I would also suggest that you read Bamba Laye Jallow's reaction to Mr.
Njie's statement.

KB Jobe.

"There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see,
yet small enough to solve"

                  (MIKE LEAVITT)