GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:16:23 -0600
Let's cut to the chase geeks, here is a food for thought.Read it, digest it
and voila, you are officially an IP xpert. Seriously though, this Alieu
Keita guy can chose to be a complete 1D10t or simply voice out his opinion
and not making a complete fool of himself. What if we found who this guy is, then
what? Extradite him? See there are more important things to tackle right now and
so let's remain vigilant and put our eyes on the price baby! Let's not geek out
on our fellow comrades. Dirimo Yahya Jammeh must go as my fellow comrade,
Mr Conteh-Jasseh, would say. Remember, brain cells don't regenerate, use them
wisely. Argue with a fool and you become a FOOL , KAPUT!

THIS LINK SHOULD HELP SOME OF YOU ON TRACING IP
http://www.pc-help.org/trace.htm

DO THIS TOOL AND BECOME A TRACER
http://www.pc-help.org/trace/trace.zip
                                                ARIOS AMIGOS,