GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:35:40 EDT
[I want you to know I just completed mowing 5 farms each about 6   acres for
a grand remuneration of $700.00] Haruna

"Haruna: I suggest you use what contacts you  have for an upcoming Secretary
of State vacancy." JDAM.

Are you the one in Atlanta who feeds your friend fodder? You know he  latches
onto the most benign cavortin. Banka my foot. You know if I were the NIA  I
would arrest both you and Joe. Bail or no bail. You better have that man  at
the other end of a ten foot pole. Or is it Bang Julo with PDOIS? How did you
know I'm eyeing an SOS position?

"Your future colleagues are just using others for the actual work."  JDAM.

I feel like startin som'n. I have always thought that was Joe's MO  & MV.
That damn Jeuseppe!!! By the way if you haven't seen the movie  Like Father Like
Son, I recommend it highly. You may have trouble laying  your hands on a copy.
The stage is Belfast and Jeuseppe Conlan is a protagonist.  I think you know
the rest of the story cos its right down your alley. I am  so grateful Ireland
is a happy plce for children to grow now in the UK.  Check with our coleague
and friend Kukeh or James Ndow. Aberdeen  Belfast, what's the difference?

"With a demonstrated skill in operating farming machinery, you are likely  to
become one of Jammeh's closest confidants." JDAM.

There's an idea. Even Yahya knows that anytime he meets Haruna, he would  be
my confidant. And that is only because the Jammeh's are  my sanawos. I just
gave Joe the value of his small life. I should have let  him spend it retrieving
that knowledge. Get away from me. That was the  knucklehead cousin going "Oh
now I get it about knowledge and democracy".  These PDOIS people!!! Men. That
brings me to the query: "Does Yahya believe in  our traditions of Sanawyaa??
Frankly I don't wanna amuse him until he puts a  stop to these crimes
perpetrated in his name. Now we can't even  discern crimes committed in Edward's and
Yahya's names. They need  to ask for blanket forgiveness and monitor the
perpetrators who commit crimes in  their names. I'm trying to place a call to Yahya
but I want him to prepare  himself for the call. And I don't want any friggin
secretaries answering my  calls. I need a direct and unfettered line of
communication to Yahya and Edward.  And Pete and Baboucarr too. Never mind, Baboucarr
is likely to cut off all his  phone lines to avoid speaking to me. I hear
he's still mad at me for his  cluelessness. I do miss him though to an extent.
Why can't the four of them just  talk about the value of further detaining Fatou
Jaw Manneh? and all political  prisoners? I believe they can come to some
agreement without the meddling of  their NIA goons.

Lamin, when you get a minute, can you share with us how heads of  state can
deal with the conundrum of crimes being committed in their names.  This seems
to give dictators a worse name beyond structural dictatorship  which may be
benign in some cases and forgiveable. Approach it in a  systemic manner to yield
actionable advice like only you can. Galleh if you  please, can you distill
the advice into one of your peerless satires? You two  can do so much together
for Gambia than you can ever imagine. Go away Joe.  Aren't you supposed to be
working on a friggin response to cousin Suntou??? New  Gambians!! We haven't
forgotten you know. Future coleague my big black mandinka  arse. If you don't
reflect I don't want you for coleague. I'm already talking to  Joh Edwards about
the SOS our Lamin alludes to. Now that's it. I ain't giving  you no more
snippets of ideas. Children don't try this at home. It is not  corech Englis!!

Let me know