GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:27:08 -0400
     Hi Mr. Jow,

     I thank you for the animosity and insult heaped on me by you, with
     your futile attempt to tarnish my image, to unfounded allegations.

     I would have love to reply to your postings but due to your closing
     remarks,"I hope to God that you exercise better judgement in Rwanda or
     wherever the hell you are." I only hope and pray to God for your
     success in heaven on earth, you are living in.

     I thank you, and please, never change your mind as you perceived me to
     be.

     Haruna Farage