GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:58:25 EDT
Kebba Dampha:

You have conveniently side stepped every single question I posed to you.
Again, please show me where I have shown an aversion for materials solely on
grounds of an originality by the author?  Show me where my written posts have
not been original?  Show me where I have posted silly and childish material?
In short, back up your accusations.  Otherwise, the 'dishonest' marker I have
tagged you with will remain.

Furthermore, you now are saying that my position against the 'thinking alike'
mentality which leads to acceptance without question, is based on malice and
spite.  This is again another ridiculous assertion and for you to maintain
this position clearly shows the insanely irrational levels you have reached.
Clearly, you believe that anyone who challenges what you have to say or your
position is motivated by malice and spite.  Again, I am not motivated by
cabals.  I do not tell people what they like to hear because they happened to
be my cyber-buddies.  If you believe standing for the truth is malicious and
spiteful, more power to you ...

Finally, I am also baffled by this assertion that I have lost debates.  To
whom, if I may ask?  The point of these debates is to express our respective
positions for people to consume and digest and then move on . This is the
reason why I have not continued to beat certain issues into the ground, not
because I lack the wherewithal as you erroneously posited.

I refuse to turn this into a sideshow. So, I will let you have the last word
on this one for now anyway.

Have a nice day!