GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:02:57 -0500
Mr. Jow:

In relations to the fishing industry, you have mis-spoken and we all understand your skepticism base on the
history of the Jammeh administration. The more you try to explain yourself, the more transparent it gets. A
retraction of the statement was made, and you do not need to defend it.

Thanks

Musa jeng