GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi M Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 02:10:12 GMT
Cherno,

I appreciate up-dating us on Saul Gomez. Gambians should be proud of Saul's
career accomplishments.

Cherno, I must say that I enjoy your postings.  I wish you all the best in
your studies at Wayne, which is an old stumping ground for me.

On the US presidential elections, I guess I should alert O. B. Sillah that I
am ready to concede even before it is over, given that as at now Florida,
Michigan and Illinois have gone to Gore's column, according to CNN's exit
polls. G.W. has his work cut out for him.

Sidi Sanneh