GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:52:24 EST

My sentiments exactly Ousman. Anyone of us here can lead a discussion or
selfless effort either to augment knowledge in a particular subject matter or on
the behalf of our fellow citizens. We generally lack dedication to see an
effort  to completion and industry to begin an effort. It is sad. Sometimes I'm
busy  with the John Edwards campaign and it will be comforting to know that if
Ousman  begins an effort, whether he is here or not, the effort does not die
if it a  selfless effort for mankind or his fellow citizens. We must develop
that sense  of industry and enterprise. I am generally only interested  in
NOT-FOR-PROFIT civic enterprise.

God bless you all. Haruna.

In a message dated 12/13/2007 11:59:41 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,