GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa Modou Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:24:24 +0000
Mr Gassama,

I knew even while I was writing my opinion, that the great Jungle Sunrise,
Chief Sychophant of His Excellecy the President Alhajj Baron, Dr. Yaya Abdul
Aziz Jamus Junkung Ridiculous Jammeh, would come out with a clever
explanation of why I should not suggest that the great leader is infact a
fraud and a hypocrite. You are so predictable Mr Gassama. But I want you to
save your braedth, though I know that you couldn't even if you would,
enslaved as you are to the pseudo-self that you now think is your real self.
You are not preaching to a child here and you do not know better than
anyone, certainly not better than me, what Foroyaa or the Independent is
carrying, have carried. Jammeh is a fraud, and he is a fraud - and he is a
fraud - and he is a fraud - and a fraud and a betrayer of the Gambian
nation. What do you say about his desire to cling on to power ad infinitum?
Is that also justified, while he had used that very excuse against his
predecessor? What about transparency and accountability? How did Jammeh get
so wealthy that he could own an expensive zoo, a mansion in Kanilai, and be
personally donating trucks and ambulances left right and center after only
seven years in power? Like Mobutu, Abacha and other African despots, has
Jammeh not become richer than the Gambian state? You will call all of these
rational and tolerant, won't you Mr Jungle Sunrise? You remind me that no
one has a monopoly on ideas, But I guess you should also be reminded that
you do not have a monopoly on intelligece, Mr Jungle Sunrise.
Have a very good day Gassa.
Pamodou.