GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:33:11 -0700
Thanks for your comments ASBJORN

Violence does NOT pay in my opinion
It just goes around from one generartion to the next
look at the middle East conflict - this  eye for eye policy that the Jews and the
Arab adopted  never lead to any solutions instead it grew bigger and bigger like a
monster .
Of course it is not easy for anyone to sit back and take the agony of the pain and
sufferings that most third world leaders  impart on its people but Violence
definitely  is not the answer .Let us look at reasonable alternatives.
Have a nice evening
Habib