GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanyang Modou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:21:12 -0700
Ebou Jallow,
I have been reading your postings for the past 5years
and I have never commented on any of them before.

You swung around various positions more than a
pendulum can ever hope to achieve. Without any
malicious intent, I strongly encourage you to consider
counseling in order to find some equilibrium and inner
harmony.

It appears to me that you are yearning for something
and are not sure who can fill that gap for you.
Sometimes you think Yaya Jammeh is your saviour, at
other times you think he is the devil incarnate.

Good counseling might help you figure out the root
cause of your disquiet. The approach(es) you are
taking now may cost you a lot of basic respect from
ALL quarters. Please consider counseling, just for
your own sake!

regards,
Modou.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com