GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:22:32 -0700
LAMIN CEESAY,
U LYING TO EVERYBODY AGAIN. IN UR OWN WORLD U KNOW
THAT U ARE NOT A SOLDIER AT ALL. WITH ALL THE YEARS
THAT I SERVED IN THE ARMY, I HAVE NEVER EVER KNOWN U.
WHICH PRIVATE LAMIN CEESAY ARE U? PLEASE, I WANT U TO
TELL THE WHOLE L WHICH BATTALION U SERVED? WHEN DID U
LEAVE? WHY DID U LEAVE THE ARMY? WHERE DID THE COUP
FIND U? BY ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS, WE WILL KNOW
WHETHER U ARE A LIAR OR NOT. GET REAL, U ARE NOT REAL,
BECAUSE IF U ARE, U WILL NOT HAVE INSULTED EBOU COLLY.
U DONT KNOW WHO EBOU COLLY IS. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST
OFFICERS IN THE ARMY, VERY HONEST AND BRAVE. HIM AND
OFFICER CHONGAN ARE NO COWARDS LIKE UR BOSS JAMUS. SO
PLEASE MR. SO-CALLED PRIVATE LAMIN CEESAY, STOP BEING
A LIAR, AND GET REAL. STOP SUPPORTING MURDERS.

LANDING.

=== message truncated ===