GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:15:48 EDT
Friends,

I am proud to have been a part of a pep-rally conference call a few minutes
ago with our Lady of forged steel and captain McAuliffe. I shared that I will
convey their messages to my friends at Ellen DeMaurier and other  communities.

Hillary shared two stories with us. One, of a single mother who had been a
registered Republican Dawn Yingling who had never been interested in politics
so  much before. Dawn recognized that Hillary's fight is her fight for her
children,  grand children, and mother and father. She spends her lunch hour in
Indianapolis  canvassing for Hillary and she donated $20.00 to Hillary's
campaign. Dawn  introduced Hillary to the Indianapolis rally. Two, Mr. Kincaid, a
paraplegic,  who was wheeled to the rally by friends. Mr. Kincaid had not
participated in  politics before and for the first time he does, he join Hillary in
the fight for  the disabled and under-represented part of our population.

Hillary also shared the story of Governor Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania who,
after reviewing the positions of all the candidates, chose to back Hillary's
fight. Because it is Pennsylvania's fight.

I encourage Joe Biden and other uncommitted Democrats to give Hillary  the
boost she needs to complete our fight. I encourage you, my friends, to share
Hillary's message with your family, friends, and co-workers so that John McCain
will not become President but part of a progressive cabinet headed by our
Lady  of forged steel, where Obama's vision can be realised with his assistance.

Long Live Hillary!!
Long Live Obama!!
Long Live McCain!!!

Haruna. MQJGDT. Darbo. Masoud.