GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:01:35 -0000
Hamjatta, your narrow minded rhetoric is typical of the other desperate
people in the UDP camp. What I do know and will tell you is that despite all
the clap-trap some of you peddle here, the reality is that, the UDP, with
all their anger and despair has woefully failed to convince the majority of
Gambians that they are worth voting for. Despite all the terifying things
you've mentioned, the UDP is still seen by many as a bunch of extremely
angry and desperate people whose only agenda is to come power at any cost.
It is very sad that you haven't a clue of what people living here really
think of the UDP. Isn't ironic that despite all the attrocities that you've
mentioned, the majority of Gambians don't believe in electing these people
whose only agenda is revenge?

The majority of Gambians believe that despite the attrocites you mentioned,
however horrifing, are nothing compared to the depth of barbarity and chaos
that a UDP victory can unleash on our dear country. No matter what this
government has done, the majority of Gambians fear the UDP more than the
APRC. Whereas I believe in retribution, revenge as the UDP would want is
totally unacceptable to some of us. It is very easy for you to go into self
imposed exile and using cyberspace to peddle your gibberish. Those of us who
live here know better.

It is very important Hamjatta that you realise that the angry deperados that
people like you are, self opionated beyond comprehension, desperate and
angry beyond believe, narrow minded and selfish, are not capable of
convincing any right thinking man to vote for a bunch of tribalists, whose
hunger for power has blinded them from seeing the reality on the ground. The
maority of Gambians see the UDP just as it is. A bunch of angry extremists
whose only common interest is to restore all the decadence that was typified
by the first republic and in that quest, they wouldn't mind to plunge our
dear country into civil war. This, you will fail to achieve.

Have a good day boy & bye 4Now, KB Jobe.