GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tester testers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:12:51 -0700
List Managers!  Hamjatta's statements are true.  I'm
not giving ideas to impersonators but what happens if
I want to impersonate Hamjatta for example and use
[log in to unmask]  How many people care about each
other's mail delivery service?  For all we pay
attention to is the name ONLY.  And the funny thing is
that George and co are still receiving and posting
messages on this forum, probably impersonating too.  I
vote to get rid of the confirmation reply.  It sucks.

Essa